Saturday, August 20, 2005

well, I see a little bit of sweat

remember when I used to squat lower and jump higher? remember when someone would tell me to?

now... many months of muscle atrophy I am back and all I get is twirls and lectures. maybe I don't like to clap because it stings my hands and stop looking at me all of the time. judging my poor performance with your disapproving looks. so it's been a while. what can I say? have we really only been here 10 minutes!?

and when you are not telling us to do it you are not doing it either... your shoulders are slumped and your arms are not pumping very hard.

the girl in the front on the right... she was definitely horse #4... she was boogeying while she stepped seeming to have the best time ever. she made me smile... she made me twirl a little better and once in a while I would even clap.

dale was at the wall reading a book but not his normal self

2 comments:

she said...

is john teaching saturday step again?
i need to go back to the gym too ...

meli said...

yeah, but he is going to be gone next saturday... god knows who they will come up with as a replacement.