I called Mom today to find out some relative's addresses for my brother's future wife. I do not know why I am the middle man here... cleary I am not the BEST person to ask considering I keep in touch with nobody.
What's aunt Julie's last name?
Jacobs.
What is Barbara's address?
You'll have to wait until I get home so I can look in my address book.
Alright... call me later then.
Why do you need all of this information?
Because I am getting married.
What?
Because I am getting married.
You're getting married and you are just now telling me this!!?
What?
YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?
No... but Charlie is.
Oh! I almost had a heart attack right here in Macy's! Melissa! Why did you do that to me? Oh my god! Everyone is staring at me!
Okay, call me later... bye!
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment