I left my credit card there for the guy who sold us ten dollars worth of junk food. He said it was safe and he is sending it to me and I should not worry. I am not worried... I was never worried.But I don't care what he says, I was not driving a ford explorere and he did not follow me out of the parking structure. I wish he had so I could sign the receipt and thank him. Meanwhile, I had her credit card and ID from the same day and when I returned it she said, make sure they did not spend your money - you can't trust those jews. It was a joke of course even though the museum of tolerance said we should not joke. I laughed anyway and tony just looked confused. He said, "and YOU went to the museum of tolerance?" Some scientists just have no sense of humor. Luckily we laughed or we'd be one of those.
I hear people working. I better work too!
"you write
such pretty words
But life's no storybook
Love's an excuse to get hurt
and to hurt
Do you like to hurt?
I do, I do
then hurt me.."
Monday, August 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh yeah ... i meant to go back and explain the jew joke. was not too sure any american could really take it (even you). europe has not fallen for the PC crap. making fun of steriotypes kinda destroys them. do you see that?
[just laughed myself to tears telling Marcel this story. he said his israeli colleague makes this type of jokes all the time.]
ps - had to spend 15 min explaining to tony i was making fun of a steryotype ... not sure if he got it
yeah, I totally knew where you were going with that... poor tony though... he must go through life so confused.
Post a Comment