I know that I raved about it before and I do still love it, but GOD it was PAINFUL this time! I finished the final season of Six Feet Under on Sunday and it was as though a dark cloud followed me through the entire day. The only joy I got from it was the part where they adopt the boys. That was touching. Otherwise, Ruth has never been crazier, Clare has never been bitchier, Nate has never been so mean, Brenda has never been so boring and every scene with George made me want to cry. It is true the very end really was a true ending. An end to everyone. Fine. But I remember when I used to laugh when they would all sit down to dinner and I remember when people actually had true feelings for each other and I remember that I did not want to sit in a dark room and cry for four days. To top all of that off, I finished it on a Sunday which means I already had the basal Sunday depression levels. I drank an entire pot of coffee and only ate grapes and 1/2 bag of popcorn. Stupid! Needless to say, I was TERRIBLE company later that night.
That Alan Ball is a fucking bastard. But I still love that fucking bastard.
That Alan Ball is a fucking bastard. But I still love that fucking bastard.

2 comments:
Dude, I know the feeling. I have cried after so many Dawson's episodes. That show brings back every horrible thing about being in high school and multiplies by a thousand. They rarely focus on any of the good things. mp
Sorry! I love you and I love movie night! It'll never happen again, I swear. [I hope.]
Post a Comment