
A happy belated birthday to Heidy! It's not too terribly late. I am sure the fun is just begining with her family.
She was the only one who thought it was funny I wore the same sweater last night that I wore last year on her birthday. We agreed that it is amazing it has been a year since the Marakesh belly dancing night. What has happened in an entire year? And why did it pass so quickly?
She finally broke down and purchased a cell phone but her stomach was still upset. Birthdays are for over eating, right? Last year she said I was nice but by now her opinion has probably changed. Especially since Amanda just called me a bitch in her presence and I tell her everybody dies. She doesn't like large groups and I managed to make it huge. She doesn't like attention but I think she handles it very well. She still smiles that huge smile and she still laughs that huge laugh and she still gives the best hugs.
After an Inka Mama's dinner we headed to the gypsy den for dessert. We should have stayed longer. I am sorry I did not stay longer but pleased she got her pie. She told the story that was supposed to be the perfect story and when it came from her I sounded even more pathetic than I thought I was. And the story goes: The previous night we were grading at starbucks and somehow we began a discussion about dating. I said relationships are such a huge investment and I expect I will just stay single forever as I am getting up there in age. She had a similar conversation with him ten minutes later but he moved further away. Inconvenient. But he would be in Irvine that very night. Perfect! We would have made a good story but there the story ends. It is probably for the best because instead of an almost good story, as it is, it would have been no story. Sometimes it is more fun living in a make believe world. Or maybe that is all there is.
I hope she had a great day!
She was the only one who thought it was funny I wore the same sweater last night that I wore last year on her birthday. We agreed that it is amazing it has been a year since the Marakesh belly dancing night. What has happened in an entire year? And why did it pass so quickly?
She finally broke down and purchased a cell phone but her stomach was still upset. Birthdays are for over eating, right? Last year she said I was nice but by now her opinion has probably changed. Especially since Amanda just called me a bitch in her presence and I tell her everybody dies. She doesn't like large groups and I managed to make it huge. She doesn't like attention but I think she handles it very well. She still smiles that huge smile and she still laughs that huge laugh and she still gives the best hugs.
After an Inka Mama's dinner we headed to the gypsy den for dessert. We should have stayed longer. I am sorry I did not stay longer but pleased she got her pie. She told the story that was supposed to be the perfect story and when it came from her I sounded even more pathetic than I thought I was. And the story goes: The previous night we were grading at starbucks and somehow we began a discussion about dating. I said relationships are such a huge investment and I expect I will just stay single forever as I am getting up there in age. She had a similar conversation with him ten minutes later but he moved further away. Inconvenient. But he would be in Irvine that very night. Perfect! We would have made a good story but there the story ends. It is probably for the best because instead of an almost good story, as it is, it would have been no story. Sometimes it is more fun living in a make believe world. Or maybe that is all there is.
I hope she had a great day!

3 comments:
You are still that nice! In fact, because of you I remembered to get thank you cards this year..:0) And it was quadriple the fun (funny that I still go the cheesy mexican food, and the soda, and a tummy ache). Oh, and I am still surprised about all of the teeth in my face.
Surprisingly I have not sucked all of my minutes dry just yet, but maybe that's because I'm not as outgoing as I was 4 years ago....I really will become a hermit when you leave.
I stopped by your house yesterday (like at 9pm), but all the lights were out. I figured you were asleep. I think I'm going to have to give Sal back...
THANK YOU FOR MY AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Really I wanted to give you a birthday cake but I was annoyed you did not call me back so I ate it today. See? NOT NICE! I'M SORRY!!! Lucky you though because it was not that good. I did not get home until 9:30... sorry I missed you! Hope you are having fun studying!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are freaking hilarious! That's so funny! You make me laugh out loud! Thank you so much for my cake! You really didn't have to! You had already set up my whole birthday thing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment