Saturday, September 16, 2006

knowing what and when and how it happened

Yesterday, for the first time in ages, I was happy I blog. Not because I find myself interesting (on the contrary) and not because it is something to keep me occupied at times like this (because really I should be studying or sleeping) but because I can use it as a reference for when I cannot remember anything when someone asks what movies were featured last year for the Michael Berlin series. Luckily, I blogged every single one and the one we missing from our list was the aryan couple and now I remember what sweet land was about. Yes, blogging is good for the memory impaired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah well your blogging happens to me my high, my drink, my drug, my instant gratification. you cannot stop!!! you cannot!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone else feel this way? am i the only one who sits down and says, "oh my god i have got to see what she has to say this time!!!"?