1. Stop purchasing clothing/shoes made with animal products.
So far, so good. I do not anticipate this one ever being a problem.
2. Stop buying clothes from delias - forever.
Check. Although their dresses these days are SUPER cute! I do not know why I torture myself by even looking.
3. Stop online shopping - just for the year.
Check.
4. Climb at least once with no pre-determined buddy.
I came really close last night. But still no.
5. Clean out my inbox at least once/week.
Yikes! There are currently 591 messages in my uci account (152 unread) and 449 in my hotmail (312 unread). Guess this one needs some work.
6. Work out, eat less, be skinny, blah, blah, blah...
Well, I have been going to pump and sculpt regularly and climbing at least once a week. It is not enough, though. I think I am eating less because I must. Not skinny enough.
7. Stop obsessing over skinniness.
So yesterday, Heidy and I were standing outside and this super skinny girl walked by and I said, "hey Heidy, look how skinny she is" and then John walked up to us and I said, "hey John, look how skinny that girl is." A couple weeks ago we were at a party and I got pinched, like, four times in a row. So no, I am utterly failing at this resolution. I do not think I can stop.
8. Wear my retainer as much as I was instructed to do so.
Instead, I decided only to wear it only at night. It saves me from leaving it at school for five days in a row and not wearing it at all! [Which I did.]
9. Never repeat a statement more than once.
Huh? What? WHAT? I really have no choice if I want to continue communicating with the human race. I have a small mouth, my voice doesn't carry and the phone receiver constantly drifts away from my face.
10. Graduate
11. Find a job
uh, no and no.
Overall, these resolutions have done nothing for me. I am not a better person. I need to be a better person.

No comments:
Post a Comment