Saturday, February 11, 2006

happy anniversary, LJ!

A year ago today, Lori Jean moved in with me and Lily. I liked her right off the bat although I rarely saw her and all I really knew, from all of the parapharnalia around the house, was that she was in a sorority and loved pictures. She worked very late and went to San Diego on most weekends. Gradually, I meddled enough in her life and now we are friends, climbing buddies AND roomies.

Ten fun facts about LJ:

1. She is obsessed with UNC Tarheels

2. She sucks at making vegan brownies

3. She likes getting dolled up to go dance

4. She loves this guy


5. She is a chemist

6. She promotes world peace... and orange tights


7. She tolerates worms living on her balcony

8. She makes excellent punch


9. She has a nice ass

10. She is a kappa kappa gamma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe you found all these pictures. I am angry that you put up the brownie picture...I look like a heiffer.