At the rehearsal dinner the cook asked if Rich and I were the bride and groom. Shit, the guy is like in his 40s.
I decided I never want a wedding. They are too emotional, too expensive, too much attention and too much of a hassle. Being flower attendant was stressful and I hope I never have to be in charge of such a thing again. I don’t care if your flower is not in the exact same plane as his and how do you expect me to get this shit on you if you don't unbutton your shirt and do you really expect that I am never going to accidentally poke anyone? Do you think that because I hold the title I was formally trained in flower pinning? Be serious people.
The night got crazier as it proceeded. I said hi to greengo and that was really awkward and I saw the guy that was cody’s friend and I hated cody and he called me dan’s girlfriend and I sort of cringed. We listened to the song on the way to the next bar and she told us to keep it down because she cannot drive well when there is a lot of noise but she couldn’t stop laughing either and she played the song so I do not know what she expected. The bar was packed and it was great to be with my friends and running into old friends, some that I had forgotten existed. I met the Irish men that I made talk to Catherine and I am pretty sure he stole my camera and the 21 year old said I should call him and I said I would never call him – but then I did because I thought he might have my camera. We stopped at a house where there were people passed out everywhere and I got locked in the bathroom and Tash told me to just jump through the hole in the door. I still do not know who lived there or if anyone really knew who lived there. We lay on the grass until the cops came and scared us away. I woke throughout the night to the sound of really bad movies playing, and then the phones and then the alarm clock that would never stop. I met the fattest cat whose purr was broken and nora could not stop laughing. I could not stop saying I missed my camera. Her parents were not there and I think that is best because I really cannot picture her with parents. Bim towed the car and I am pretty sure he is running a shady business because there was no sign at his “business” and he only accepted cash. On her way back she saw the irish men hanging out in a field by menards. Weird. Strange, strange night.
I can't complain because their sorrow must be a million fold.
I can complain that he never pays his phone bill on time and I couldn't even wish him happy birthday and that he does not know my phone number so cannot call me with a different phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment