It took me a moment to realize it was in
english. I was really glad it was in english. her climbing sounded like lots of fun and I wish our walls were that high and we got to take tea breaks. There is room for height, the ceiling does not start until much later. I climbed too and she scolded me if I started climbing without saying anything and if I said "yep" instead of "climb on". My only words of encouragement were, "just bump your right foot up". Over and over again. She never seemed to want to move that right foot until Simon Said. There was a guy there I belayed a while back. At that point he could not even do that black 5.8 and I was trying to teach him how to do the last move. Now he is climbing 5.10b routes. I am still about the same except there was a supposed 5.9 that I could not even start. "Is the wall open every night?" "Yes." "Oh. Well. Just so you know, I'm not going to climb with you
every night."
It is that sort of Friday where you really know it is Friday. The halls are sparce and the lab is empty and the doors are closed. I guess everyone wanted to get a headstart on the weekend. Tim even said "have a good weekend" in a really happy voice in between whistling and he has never said that to me before. The only thing that is really off is that it feels like summer. Like I should have a date to go to the pool tomorrow.

If she didn't have such a hot ass they wouldn't look...
2 comments:
"Neuken" is "to fuck" in NL ... but it is not used unless its meant literally. In any case, I talk to sales reps in English.
[Butt is HUGE. Seriously. NOT HOT by any stretch of imagination}
Who are you climbing with?
Wish I was there for a pool date + some proper command-less climbing.
yeah right!
roommate - she just finished climb I
MEEEE TOOOO!
life was better then.
Post a Comment