why am I always the one to stumble upon the runaway cockroaches in the lab and how in the world did that one get in my desk drawer and how long has it been there? Maybe it was a prank. But the madagascar roaches do not scare me... just those damn american ones running loose in my apartment.
Man, that sandwich kid was edgy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YOU FOUND IT! I have been looking fo rthem...I lost two sometime last week. I thought they would be in my desk...since I have chips for them in there...and I saw that someone had kept a cookie underneath my desk for safe keeping....so I figured I would find them by my desk soon enough.....but no luck. Sorry! I moved them over to the other room on Friday, hoping that if they were to escape at least they would be confined to that room. Where was it at?
[you have wierd friends ... that's all i have to say]
Post a Comment