having a cold is much worse when it is 96 degrees outside and not a molecule of water in the air. what IS that horrible taste and why DO my eyes feel like they are rotting in their sockets? and I'm thirsty so why does lily keep drinking all my water?
he told us he felt like he should say that 100% ethanol has benzene which makes it toxic and should never be consumed and you never want to drink the 95% ethanol either because it is lab-grade and there could be anything in it. he knows it might sound like fun or a good idea but really we should abstain from the ethanol in the gigantic metal can that has been in the cabinet for decades. scratch that off our list of things to do when we get bored in the lab. thanks for the warning!
I know I'm skint but i've been waiting for months for the vendor fair... it is okay if I buy something HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment