August 31, 1989
Dear Diary,
Today was my birthday. I got this diary and an adress book from my Aunt Cheryl. From my parents I'm going to get my room done. It is only 10:38. My brother is sleeping, Dad's cleaning, Mom's at work. We are going to have company sometime tonight, so I'll talk to ya later.
Melissa
September 1, 1989
Dear Diary,
Hi! Last night I got 2 dresser. they are nice. At my b-day party I got a 101 bloopers puzzle from my mom. A t-shirt, candy bar and earrings from our neighbors. And some earrings from my grandma and pa W. My real dad called last night and said he was going to mail my present today. He asked my brother if he wanted to visit him and he said yes.
Note: We heard from my dad about 2 months ago for hte first time in 4 years.
I'm getting my room done this weekend. I want it black and white but I don't know if I can.
See Ya,
Melissa
P.S. TALK TO YA LATER!
September 2, 1989
Dear Diary,
I AM SO HAPPY! I got the stuff for my room last night. I couldn't get it black and white but I got it in different colors of blues. Some guy named Mark is coming this morning to do something to my closet. I'll try to remember to write tonight again before I got ot bed. It is 10:35am right now. Bye.
Melissa
October 27, 1989
Dear Diary,
My parents are having a card party right now. (I am very bored.) I am not very happy right now, because I can't go to Charlie's birthday party. I wish I could but I have to stay home with my dad. (I wish he would go to Charlie's party.) My real dad's birthday was the 25th. We called him but he didn't say anything about the letter I sent him. I wonder if he got it.
Melissa
October 30, 1989
Dear Diary,
On Sat. me and my dad did a bunch of things together. When we got home from the movies my mom called and asked me togo out there. I didn't really want to but she convinced me. So I went there at 11:00pm and a girl from school was there. So we hung out together. My brother and his friends were being stupid. I was so mad: Why do they hate me?
Melissa
December 5, 1989
Dear Diary,
Life seems boring. There's nothing fun to do these days. You were born to die, guess no one can change that.
Well, good-morning and good-night.
Melissa
January 26, 1990
Dear Diary,
Today I went to Jenny-s house. My mom called and told me to come home, so now Jenny's mad at me. I get so mad at her sometimes. Today orchestra people went to the Jr. High to watch 7th graders play. They were good! There is this kid Colin Hauck, he is so cute!!! I wish I was pretty!
Love,
Ugly Melissa
February 24, 1990
Dear Diary,
Hi. My cat ran away on Feb. 11. I was mad, I missed him. On the 21st he came back.
Tonight we went to a movie called "Dad." It was good, sad and funny.
Well, I think my mom is going to wake me up at 5:00am to get my dad at work. It is 11:12pm. Good-night!
Melissa
P.S. Life is boring!
April 19, 1990
Dear Diary,
I hate Charlie! He is such a brat. Darleene, the guinear pig, I gave her to Charlie and Charlie had her for a week and when it came time to clean the cage he all of the sudden didn't want her any more. My dad siad to leave the cage on the table and hhe would get OH FORGET IT!! He just said he would take her back. But he is still a brat. He always mouth off to my mom.
Melissa
July 17, 1990
Dear Diary,
I have so much to tell you. It has been a while. First, Charlie went to Texas on June 16th. The night before he was supposed to set his alarm for 4:30am and Mom and I were getting up at 5:00 am. Well, his alarm went off at 4:30 and it turned out that he stayed out all night with Wendy.
Melissa
January 8, 1992
Dear Diary,
Hi, I haven’t written in the whole year of’91. Sorry. Charlie moved to Texas. Mom and Dad divorced.
Melissa
July 12, 1992
Dear Diary,
Charlie is coming to visit on the 20th. He has lived in Texas now for about 2 years. He has changed in TX, he listens to country music, stopped smoking and doing drugs, and wears cowboy boots. Bridget can’t wait to see him and she doesn’t even know him. I got a summer job babysitting. They are bratty and they don’t listen to me. I stay at my dad’s apartment during the week and go home on the weekends. I am here right now. I have a dog, 2 ducks, a goose, and lots of cats and a parakeet. I want a chinchilla. My bird is making a lot of noise right now.
Bye!
Melissa
Dear Diary,
Today was my birthday. I got this diary and an adress book from my Aunt Cheryl. From my parents I'm going to get my room done. It is only 10:38. My brother is sleeping, Dad's cleaning, Mom's at work. We are going to have company sometime tonight, so I'll talk to ya later.
Melissa
September 1, 1989
Dear Diary,
Hi! Last night I got 2 dresser. they are nice. At my b-day party I got a 101 bloopers puzzle from my mom. A t-shirt, candy bar and earrings from our neighbors. And some earrings from my grandma and pa W. My real dad called last night and said he was going to mail my present today. He asked my brother if he wanted to visit him and he said yes.
Note: We heard from my dad about 2 months ago for hte first time in 4 years.
I'm getting my room done this weekend. I want it black and white but I don't know if I can.
See Ya,
Melissa
P.S. TALK TO YA LATER!
September 2, 1989
Dear Diary,
I AM SO HAPPY! I got the stuff for my room last night. I couldn't get it black and white but I got it in different colors of blues. Some guy named Mark is coming this morning to do something to my closet. I'll try to remember to write tonight again before I got ot bed. It is 10:35am right now. Bye.
Melissa
October 27, 1989
Dear Diary,
My parents are having a card party right now. (I am very bored.) I am not very happy right now, because I can't go to Charlie's birthday party. I wish I could but I have to stay home with my dad. (I wish he would go to Charlie's party.) My real dad's birthday was the 25th. We called him but he didn't say anything about the letter I sent him. I wonder if he got it.
Melissa
October 30, 1989
Dear Diary,
On Sat. me and my dad did a bunch of things together. When we got home from the movies my mom called and asked me togo out there. I didn't really want to but she convinced me. So I went there at 11:00pm and a girl from school was there. So we hung out together. My brother and his friends were being stupid. I was so mad: Why do they hate me?
Melissa
December 5, 1989
Dear Diary,
Life seems boring. There's nothing fun to do these days. You were born to die, guess no one can change that.
Well, good-morning and good-night.
Melissa
January 26, 1990
Dear Diary,
Today I went to Jenny-s house. My mom called and told me to come home, so now Jenny's mad at me. I get so mad at her sometimes. Today orchestra people went to the Jr. High to watch 7th graders play. They were good! There is this kid Colin Hauck, he is so cute!!! I wish I was pretty!
Love,
Ugly Melissa
February 24, 1990
Dear Diary,
Hi. My cat ran away on Feb. 11. I was mad, I missed him. On the 21st he came back.
Tonight we went to a movie called "Dad." It was good, sad and funny.
Well, I think my mom is going to wake me up at 5:00am to get my dad at work. It is 11:12pm. Good-night!
Melissa
P.S. Life is boring!
April 19, 1990
Dear Diary,
I hate Charlie! He is such a brat. Darleene, the guinear pig, I gave her to Charlie and Charlie had her for a week and when it came time to clean the cage he all of the sudden didn't want her any more. My dad siad to leave the cage on the table and hhe would get OH FORGET IT!! He just said he would take her back. But he is still a brat. He always mouth off to my mom.
Melissa
July 17, 1990
Dear Diary,
I have so much to tell you. It has been a while. First, Charlie went to Texas on June 16th. The night before he was supposed to set his alarm for 4:30am and Mom and I were getting up at 5:00 am. Well, his alarm went off at 4:30 and it turned out that he stayed out all night with Wendy.
Melissa
January 8, 1992
Dear Diary,
Hi, I haven’t written in the whole year of’91. Sorry. Charlie moved to Texas. Mom and Dad divorced.
Melissa
July 12, 1992
Dear Diary,
Charlie is coming to visit on the 20th. He has lived in Texas now for about 2 years. He has changed in TX, he listens to country music, stopped smoking and doing drugs, and wears cowboy boots. Bridget can’t wait to see him and she doesn’t even know him. I got a summer job babysitting. They are bratty and they don’t listen to me. I stay at my dad’s apartment during the week and go home on the weekends. I am here right now. I have a dog, 2 ducks, a goose, and lots of cats and a parakeet. I want a chinchilla. My bird is making a lot of noise right now.
Bye!
Melissa

4 comments:
I'm sorry.
Typo. That was my year of birth! Thanks for pointing it out.
Ever heard from Colin Hauck again?
I have not seen him since high school.
Post a Comment