Monday, October 16, 2006

movie night was cancelled

I would not say there was no depression at all but it certainly wasn't THE Sunday depression. I think it is because it should not have already been Sunday! Our cortisol levels were much too high all of Saturday to fully appreciate it and we were at school listening and giving talks followed by a departmental dinner. Sunday? That should have been Saturday. It felt like a Saturday, at least. The breakfast was so delicious and beautiful and I was in such great company on a lovely morning. It was greater than I had even anticipated which makes me think I have poor judgement. But not about pancakes... the pancakes were brilliant. She is with child and they are dating and they dislike her even more than I and I always thought that girl seemed cool but now I know she is.

He on the other hand is as uncool as she thought and I need to start listening. It may not be the best decision I ever made but it is a decision I must make the best of and it isn't that big of a deal, I know. He is still on the list, though. I climbed worse than usual and am more sore but we'll have another go tonight. This time with caffeine in the system. I am starting to think it might be cheating.

Today an old man told me to wear a sign that says "squeeze me, I'm horny" in order to get a man but on my back, not my butt because they are going to need to see that. So funny.

1 comment:

Quetzal said...

HAHA! He also said your butt was cute! I'm glad YOU got up to get the burgers...