Sunday, October 22, 2006

everything is illuminated...

...in light of the past. It is so true. And probably of everything. When he told me that heart breaking story it put things further into context and I wonder what other crazy things kids think about and I wonder why we did not communicate our feelings to each other as children. I remember I hardly told anyone anything.

I like knowing the past. Some call it nosy... I'll just call it illumination!

7 comments:

she said...

also want to know the future? here goes a peak: you are going to lisbon on december 16 and getting back to nl on the 20th. i'll be travelling with you southbound but staying in lx for xmas.
cool, no?

Anonymous said...

want to know more future?

you will bring me cool jewels.

meli said...

SO excited! Are you sure your family will not mind me there? I can stay alone in leiden - I don't mind. You excited for jg?

she said...

i'm going to lx ahead of normal time to show you the city (so, you staying in leiden would defeat the purpose, silly). my mom is already studying vegan habits so that you won't starve to death (she's been having these funky ideas about eating meat herself and maybe you'll witness an important change).
yep, excited about jg! a lot less excited about the million deadlines i have in november.

[you're giving away jewels?]

meli said...

I am to bring mom back jewelry from those foreign countries I will be visiting. help me remember, please!

Anonymous said...

yes --- please --- help her remember.

she said...

will do
;D