
To LJ: Does sharky look pointier to you?
We googled it and discovered it was fin rot. The next day when LJ was attempting to remedy the problem he went belly up. We tried to rescue him in different water and he died in my hands. I killed 'im. I said we should put him back in the tank over night just in case he comes back to life. He looked very much alive despite the fact that he was upside down because the currents were pushing him down into the plants and his fins were moving. He was officially declared dead and flushed at 7:26am.
He lived a very stressful life and has nothing to show for it. Let that be a lesson?

2 comments:
I am soooo sory for sharky! He was very cool...and I'm thinking his life wasn't as stressed as it could have been...being out there with the other sharks, fighting for fish instead of being able to jump out of the tank at odd times and striking people in the chest. I'm sure he was amused.
poor thing. it was probably suicide!
Post a Comment