
Practically everyone dressed up again and this year the effort was at least doubled. Many went with the zombie theme, appearing as a zombie, a zombie going to prom or a normal costume zombified. It was awesome. Punch was served and this year there were fingers and boogers floating in the dark red fluid but it did not contain nearly as much vodka. There was a photo booth for the official polaroid prom picture and prom king and queen passed down their crowns later in the evening to the best zombie couple. Unfortunately, I do not remember a whole lot but here is my favorite story...
Kyle went to a party before zombie prom and took his friend who dressed in a toga. When they arrived at said party, everyone chanted, "to-ga, to-ga, to-ga". When they showed up at zombie prom everyone said, "Ghandi is here!" What a bunch of nerds are we.
I am allergic to zombie. I woke the next morning with swollen eyes and itchy skin. After two showers and the zombie goo still remaining, I just gave up and decided to stay a zombie.
And... yeah... that's all I got to say. Otherwise, check out the pictures.
Kyle went to a party before zombie prom and took his friend who dressed in a toga. When they arrived at said party, everyone chanted, "to-ga, to-ga, to-ga". When they showed up at zombie prom everyone said, "Ghandi is here!" What a bunch of nerds are we.
I am allergic to zombie. I woke the next morning with swollen eyes and itchy skin. After two showers and the zombie goo still remaining, I just gave up and decided to stay a zombie.
And... yeah... that's all I got to say. Otherwise, check out the pictures.

2 comments:
Zombie Prom 2006 was the coolest! Another legendary MelJ party.
She didn't come.
Post a Comment