I can see why they make such great friends.
I know I said it did not bother me when I found out because it didn't and I felt like I have known for a while now. But as soon as I knew too much... seeing her there... my stomach just turned and turned because she was not me and I cannot envision such a thing being possible yet at the same time I feel like already know everything because I am many of those things too. The truly nauseating part is, there is the last place in the world I want to be sitting because I already was and I am the one who got up and left.
Still I wonder if it is the same place I have been.
I know I said it did not bother me when I found out because it didn't and I felt like I have known for a while now. But as soon as I knew too much... seeing her there... my stomach just turned and turned because she was not me and I cannot envision such a thing being possible yet at the same time I feel like already know everything because I am many of those things too. The truly nauseating part is, there is the last place in the world I want to be sitting because I already was and I am the one who got up and left.
Still I wonder if it is the same place I have been.

4 comments:
you're so hilarious.
yup...I told you you would hate me
yeah well i don't like you either -- never have
well now that charlatan is not who i thought it was . . . . soorry
Post a Comment