Tuesday, November 21, 2006

late fall

I wear long-sleeved things in this heat because I want it too cool down a bit. It is nearly Thanksgiving, right? I should be wearing new sweaters with mittens because I always wore mittens before I wore a coat. He'll be here soon but I do not know what he will think or what we will say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

today i put decorations for christmas outside and it was so nice to not come back in to the house with frostbite. and i could do more than just "throw" them into place. would you like to have all of my mittens?

cat said...

Who is he? I am curious. I do the long sleeve thing too.....it is too darn hot for November...we are supposed to be wearing our jackets and scraping ice off our windshields!

cat said...

oopsies.....I just realized it was posted days ago....I know who he is and now you know he would not be quiet!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

wasn't it nice to see him out of his shell? it is after thanksgiving and the windows are open and the fresh clean air is whisping throughout. sooooo nice. i guess i could go to the freezer and scrape some ice.