are you ever gonna post pix of the party? i miss lots of OC people ...
[blog worth checking, i think: http://www.petiteanglaise.com/]
I started reading it a while ago when you linked it on your blog... see? I know portugeuse, fool. It makes me sad... Going to post now! The best pictures - before the drinking began- are still not available but I will post the others...Tony made a comment the other day regarding my "taste" in parties... when dancing on tables is involved. Great reputation. Great!They miss you more.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
are you ever gonna post pix of the party? i miss lots of OC people ...
[blog worth checking, i think: http://www.petiteanglaise.com/]
I started reading it a while ago when you linked it on your blog... see? I know portugeuse, fool. It makes me sad...
Going to post now! The best pictures - before the drinking began- are still not available but I will post the others...
Tony made a comment the other day regarding my "taste" in parties... when dancing on tables is involved. Great reputation. Great!
They miss you more.
Post a Comment