Tuesday, November 22, 2005
mouth piece
I dropped my retainer on the sidewalk and it bounced to her feet. She bent over, picked it up gently with her thumb and index finger and handed it over. I laughed. What a good person to have touched the germiness of someone else's dental contraption. I imagine she did not really think any thing of the grossness until it was too late and she had already committed by bending over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Actually, I used my index and thumb because I thought you might be grossed out about my fingers being all over your mouth piece....then again, it did fall to the floor..:0)
yuk!
[i saw an eisode of sex&the city where miranda had to wear braces like yours at age 34. of course it didn't last more than a couple of days. i'm still impressed how disciplined you are!]
Post a Comment