I bought it out of curiosity and I honestly thought I would enjoy the story and it will make him a few bucks to spend on the adorable children. Sure, I find Cody a bit annoying but all that aside, I generally laughed quite a lot in his presence and his egotism and jerkism did not even bother me that much. As a story, I guess it is fine. Symbolisms, lessons, blah, blah, blah... and I did laugh once. The narration was consistent and really irritating, I would have preferred it if I could delve into the story without cody over my shoulder the entire time annoying the shit out of me. I know I could have just stopped reading and the author/narrator/Os/Cody even pointed this out, but of course I am going to finish the damn book! It is less than 200 pages and the sheets are small and there are 2 spaces between paragraphs and most paragraphs were 2 sentences or less and curiosity has not killed me yet. My opinion of this book is very biased so I should not even bother writing it down. I have not many fond memories with the characters except a couple and I really hate that his last name was Wright. Of course they gave themselves a name [Plateau Surfers] and of course they warranted themselves so important as to earn their own little title and I cannot imagine what the book sounded like before the editor "checked his ego". I wish I knew what parts he was faking. Actually, it is completely irrelevant at this time.It was refreshing to read a book so quickly[coming from me who STILL has not finished atlas shrugged], so for that I loved it.

1 comment:
he's not my friend.
Post a Comment