If I am at the gym it will be at the wall, in a class or on a cardio machine. Last night, with the company of dear friend Heidy, I left my comfort zone and untilized the dumbbells, the balls, the mats, the steps and the balance thingys. I was one of those people I watch as I run in place. I judge them by their form, their shape and their clothes and last night I put myself in their place, now watching the cardio people and hoping they are not watching back. It was really embarassing so I am going to keep doing it until it stops being embarassing or I am so strong I can get the filter off of our kitchen sink. Whichever comes first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment