
Ever since I have been working in this lab, the spring time comes and so do the birds. Birds somehow manage to get into the lab despite the numerous attempts to have facilities repair the entrance. In the past someone has always been quick enough to catch the birds and release them outdoors. This year, after attempt 76, the birds continue to out smart the primates and have been living with us for 2 full days now. I have grown rather fond of their presence; their singing and flying and hopping about from lab to lab. The instigators of Jim's anger and the commotion of three labs. I hope they keep running and we can keep feeding and watering them and listening to them sing. They are my friends. I will keep telling them to run away from the scary lady with the net. Okay, so maybe they should be outside frolicking with all of their friends and I am just being selfish. But seriously, the bastards are hard to catch!
2 comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment