Friday, March 17, 2006

Don't ask me why I am suddenly feeling scared and antisocial even though for the past three weeks I have felt like partying every single night. Tonight of all nights there is a party at the beach. Don't ask me why I already hate my hair, or maybe it is my sweater that I hate or maybe I just hate my mom for saying I look like that old, ugly alcoholic lady. Or maybe I hate that all of my shirts are too short or too tight and all of my parts are too big. Don't ask me why I was too scared to go to school until I knew she would be out of class and when that time came I still had trouble motivating myself to move.

I am not going to have a good answer.

If you ask if it happens every day I will emphatically tell you no. I hope it is not the weather or her comment and I do not know what makes today so different from yesterday. Yesterday I liked my bangs and I was happy we ended up going to pump and sculpt even though we just wanted to eat pancakes instead and then there was the cutest puppy ever and a good movie I had a difficult time concentrating on because I couldn't stop thinking about how small everything would look on my television and how that huge television did not even seem that big after a while and how funny martini was being and how I could not identify all of that fruit in the bowl but it tasted great and I wished I had a cute apartment like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meli -- your bangs are beautiful. i remember once trying on a pair of shorts and when asking your opinion you declared "you look like a teapot". i never wore shorts again. i am impulsive. fast with a response, sometimes witty to the point of insult. and hardly ever serious. jw was not ugly in my opinion, she did not even have bangs. i am referring to your eyes. and if you ever noticed, she looks like me. apparently that is a bad thing. and now i will haul my tired mind to work for the fifth day in a row, broken by the fact that february 29th comes but once in four years.