I was embarassed to admit that I have never before stepped foot in those bars. Just the one that was the biggest dive of all. It was my favorite. I have lived here for nearly 5 years and never felt the urge to go to those bars where you just stand around drinking. I told him that I just did not see the point of going out unless you can dance. He gave me that I-am-too-good-for-you look as he always does before stating, "it is nice to hang out with friends for a beer or something." Oh yeah, that. All of the girls were super cute and he said, "well, you chose science as a career. these girls make going out a priority in life." I did not even know how I should take that one. My turtle neck sweater and big winter coat was just no match for those fashionable kids. It made me want to shop and the next day I did something terrible. Do not worry, I am going to fix it. No wonder he does not like me. After attempting to converse several times during the course of the night I realized, I am not very interesting. Oh well. Rebecca had a funny chemist joke but only I was listening and that fight almost sucked Rob from the table and I was in denial about being able to smell his farts and I am happy I got to know David and we both thought that girl looked scary and I think he is wrong for thinking biologists and chemists cannot get along. The pizza for breakfast the next morning was amazing! Would it be wrong if I make up a batch of pizza dough and eat it raw?
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment