the kids...
his highlight...
my highlight...
I feel like the last week was some sort of dysfunctional norm and the days when I walked to the university center for lunch every day happened ages ago. could it be that coming back was not what it was supposed to be? instead of sun there was a sky full of clouds pouring down rain and I'm cold. instead of hummus veggie sandwiches there was buy-in-bulk rice and potatoes. I should get used to this weather and used to this food. I did not understand their words and that did not stop them. when she asked, everyone was supposed to just chuckle but the look on the face was telling and sometimes a look can break a heart, even if it was not its intention.

his highlight...

my highlight...

I feel like the last week was some sort of dysfunctional norm and the days when I walked to the university center for lunch every day happened ages ago. could it be that coming back was not what it was supposed to be? instead of sun there was a sky full of clouds pouring down rain and I'm cold. instead of hummus veggie sandwiches there was buy-in-bulk rice and potatoes. I should get used to this weather and used to this food. I did not understand their words and that did not stop them. when she asked, everyone was supposed to just chuckle but the look on the face was telling and sometimes a look can break a heart, even if it was not its intention.
No comments:
Post a Comment