I recently came across an old friend from high school on myspace.com. At first I thought it could not be him because he did not seem like the myspace type [and he was wearing a pink belt]. But the black background, obsession with obscure movies and the photos convinced me otherwise. I said something funny but his reply was sort of serious. I tried again and that time he lightened up a bit. We conversed about high school, what has been up since and who we still keep in touch with. He thought he would never move back to Aberdeen but has and is now working in the family business. I think we have conversed more in the past day than we ever did in school, despite the fact that we dated for about 5 seconds. I was a really crappy girlfriend back then; I hope I have improved some. Given that I put out now, I suppose I have.
I am feeling nostalgic these days.
I am feeling nostalgic these days.

1 comment:
Martin - high school boyfriend. Short-lived.
Post a Comment