Hers is animal nutrition and she wanted to be a professor just like that and she got to put her hands in a cows stomach and experiment on chicks.
Mine is Drawing I. I couldn't draw for crap and I didn't get an A but that was okay because there was no pressure. No one cares how I do in drawing I. I was able to just sit back and forget about how many lab reports were due next week that I hadn't started on and how I was going to manage studying for that exam tomorrow when I did not get off work until 11. My job for those three hours was to sit back, listen to great music with great people and focus on how to capture the shadow that was cast on her face due to the way she tilt her head. On how to get the other side of the bottle semetrical to this side. On what color I should make the walls of this room if the floor was going to be brown. I did not like the work of the instructor and he was not particularly inspiring but I did not need that there. I just needed to create. It was so much fun and I was much better than I ever thought possible.
What's yours?
Saturday, December 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment