Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I don't think I can change
I just composed a list of things to do before I depart for Fort Lauderdale tomorrow and a list of things to bring. On that list, the word "charger" appears four times. Camera w/ charger, iPod w/ charger, computer w/ charger, phone w/ charger. I am a battery/electricity slut. It is almost ridiculous and R would not approve. But pictures are important and music is very important and computers are important on so many levels and the ability to communicate with those you must meet for dinner is also rather important. When you see me let's talk science and we will act like it doesn't matter that I am socially retarded and I might not be able to answer all of your questions and I might not fully understand that project. When I come to your poster just start talking even though I would rather just read the poster because if you just stare at me like that I will want to run without asking any questions and now where would that get me? And if you don't understand me by now what are we still doing here? And how did MSWord know to capitalize "Nyquil" and if it knew THAT much why didn't it also capitalize the Q?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You shouldn't change...you are GRRRREAT!
Post a Comment