Monday, August 14, 2006

wants, hates, loves

I want to know how I am going to live without popcorn and if I should bother, especially when Michael Berlin starts. I also want a 60GB iPod. Click here, Mom. Just kidding, Ma.

Today I hated everything, especially my dinner. Yesterday, though. That was just non-stop fun. Very atypical for a Sunday. I usually really hate those and I even did ten loads of laundry. But she was there to watch me fold and they were there to go shopping with and see the orange circle for the first time and then I got to share a little weed. My friends are just so awesome... what can I say?

I want to do better.
I hate that it is so difficult.
I love that I have at least come this far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if you lose it like the car stereo, bicycle and camera?

Quetzal said...

How can you lose a car stereo?

Anonymous said...

okay so i am considering it . . . maybe. since you did write that very nice blog about me on my birthday for all the world to see. priceless................

so this will move from the want list to the love list?

meli said...

The looooove list. And I am still sorry I lost the camera. And my car stereo was stolen, as was the bike, despite their locking mechanisms intact.