yuk![savage people, those portuguese!]
i liked the other pictures better.
goats, guys. goats. aka: christmas dinner. head and all. it scares the dutch.
I thought they were reindeer...hence the christmas comment, but I'm glad I was wrong.
actually it is jewish tradition to eat goat (the whole damned thing) at christmas. i was going to say goats but lambs came out. old age is creeping up.
I took a meat picture for you in Australia. Not as gross, but still strange...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yuk!
[savage people, those portuguese!]
i liked the other pictures better.
goats, guys. goats. aka: christmas dinner. head and all. it scares the dutch.
I thought they were reindeer...hence the christmas comment, but I'm glad I was wrong.
actually it is jewish tradition to eat goat (the whole damned thing) at christmas. i was going to say goats but lambs came out. old age is creeping up.
I took a meat picture for you in Australia. Not as gross, but still strange...
Post a Comment