LJ: What do you think I should do with the SEGA Genesis?
Me: The what?
LJ: The SEGA Genesis. With two games.
Me: Wait. You have a SEGA Genesis and I am just now finding out?
LJ: Why? Do you want to play it?
Me: Hell yeah!
So instead of going to bed we played. She still remembered exactly which routes had the most coins and which things would kill you and which boxes had bonus lives. When it was my turn I just went full speed and everything good I did was a coincidence and when I was in the tunnel I was forced to get out because I did not collect enough coins. That Sonic moved much too quickly and my senses were too overloaded to keep up.
Her leaving is going to be sad and Tails... Tails is my favorite.
Me: The what?
LJ: The SEGA Genesis. With two games.
Me: Wait. You have a SEGA Genesis and I am just now finding out?
LJ: Why? Do you want to play it?
Me: Hell yeah!
So instead of going to bed we played. She still remembered exactly which routes had the most coins and which things would kill you and which boxes had bonus lives. When it was my turn I just went full speed and everything good I did was a coincidence and when I was in the tunnel I was forced to get out because I did not collect enough coins. That Sonic moved much too quickly and my senses were too overloaded to keep up.
Her leaving is going to be sad and Tails... Tails is my favorite.

1 comment:
100 % Tails
Post a Comment