I was on the toll road feeling guilty for cutting through the beautiful landscape until I saw the many houses pasted in the background hills. There's no hope around here. It really doesn't matter. Why not ensure I am not late for an interview by supporting the environmentally unfriendly toll roads. I was on my way to the fourth, not knowing what to expect at this point and I am not sure I still cared. I did not stress because some go well, some do not. I know that when someone asks me if there is anything else I would like to tell them about myself I should not say, "no thanks." I know it but I do not care enough to enforce that rule. Especially if they are clearly bored and despite what they said, are not interested in getting to know me at all. Others said it an meant it and those were always my favorite. She said she could still hear my south dakotan accent and he said I could teach AP and she could see me as a principal and he said I probably would not know the lingo but that was okay. When I talk, I am just not that impressive.
The next day I was on that toll road again. But I wasn't driving.
The next day I was on that toll road again. But I wasn't driving.

No comments:
Post a Comment