Monday, January 22, 2007

msn conversation from across the room

HEIDY says: (5:11:24 PM)
I didn't want to read about the heart

Melissa says: (5:11:34 PM)
you are still on the heart?

HEIDY says: (5:11:34 PM)
but my rooms look nice now

Melissa says: (5:11:38 PM)
good good

HEIDY says: (5:11:38 PM)
yea.........

HEIDY says: (5:11:43 PM)
were switching it this week

HEIDY says: (5:14:31 PM)
switching what?  Rooms?

Melissa says: (5:14:56 PM)
that was your comment, dumbass

HEIDY says: (5:16:16 PM)
cool....I can have conversation by myself you just have to be on here...

2 comments:

she said...

[i so don't get this post. let's blame it on the fact i'm not a native speaker. let's?]

meli said...

Let's not. Heidy said she was going to switch study topics this week and I stopped talking. Three minutes later she came back and asked a question about her own comment thinking that I wrote it. Trust me. It's funny.