Thursday, June 29, 2006

recently, I vowed

Okay, it's not quite a vow. It is more like a I'm-gonna-try-pretty-hard-but-I-am-sure-to-fail; taking a long bumpy road to failure. The idea is that I will be a nice person. Not offensive in anyway. It is much more difficult than it sounds. I cannot even be fake mean because I obviously have difficult in seeing fine lines. Bold ones even. Some days I hear laughter the next it is a slight. I just cannot seem to tell until the damage has been done. The real challenge is to be nice without boring you to death. I have always felt people sometimes prefer mean and rude. Perhaps when I finally get good at the being nice part I will be able to find a reasonable balance. Meanwhile, try not to piss me off or annoy me. That will make my feat a bit more manageable, I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»