Thursday, June 22, 2006

falling in love with the summer solstice

If you are a boy I will love you and if you are a girl I will want to be you. There is nothing more fulfilling than listening to the sound of live music. Music that you'll love. The physical vibrations through my feet, my heart beating to their beat, the voices sweeter than can be... Nothing better. Nothing so perfect.

He says she is hot and they all agree. The shape of her breasts, her perfect butt, her sensuous stance. I never noticed and I wonder if she is aware of her stance the way those boys are of her stance. Boys that shouldn't be judging such things. Tonight, it made me see that I will never stand like that. That I still carry myself like a four year old. I stand on the outer edges of my feet and I might sometimes simultaneously flap my ankles as I do. If ever I have the chance, I will lean on something neither sweetly nor delicately. Again, like a four year old. As I sit, my feet will be propped up on the nearest object and if there is nothing available for my feet, I will happily sit on them until they fall asleep. Like a four year old might except it will probably take longer to sleep for them. I'll just plain never be hot in looks, in stance, in attitude. Never. And that's okay because that is just me.

I realized I like single and I realized my cat is so domestic she does not even know how to eat raw fish. I realized that even if she is ill she'll stay and even he does not think she is the greatest. I realized that even though I love them I will not tell them so and even if he loves her I will adore him. I realized I'm not the only one to blog at two in the morning and I realize two glasses of wine will make my entire body numb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»