I married someone who does not like scary movies. And by scary, I mean even the slightest bit. No gore. No startles. Not even a character who is the slightest bit sketchy. I don't know if it is because he missed me the past four months or what, but I actually got him to agree to... no, PROMISE to... watch the walking dead with me. I am rewatching. We have made it to the middle of the second season and after almost every episode he swears he will not watch another one. Then I remind him of the promise and eventually talk him into watching another. I am not sure why sitting next to him and seeing him stress and jump and cuss brings so much joy to my life.
This is my new favorite hobby.
Sunday, January 31, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment