1. By the end of January: finish water drops for students and organize office
Never happened. Not by the end of January... not ever.
2. Read 10 books
I read 18.
3. Cook one big meal every week: boiling water and opening pasta sauce jars does not count
Probably this happened... at least after the marriage. Not sure about the early months.
4. Blog at least once/week
Oops.
5. Save $500/month
Nope. It was happening for a while. Then the condo happened and expenses when up.
6. Visit Dad, Mom, Biodad
2 of 3
7. Learn Spanish and more Bulgarian
I was doing Rosetta Stone for Spanish but stopped. I learned maybe a few words in Bulgarian but nothing to brag about.
8. Do yoga once/week
I started doing yoga 2-3 times/week and then during the first trimester, stopped. I'll try again now that I am in the 2nd.
9. Don't stop playing guitar
I stopped.
10. Buy a lot of clothes from anthropologie
Before marriage, yes. After marriage, no.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment