Monday, January 17, 2011
how to clean a toilet
Getting the kids to clean around the house is always so painful it seems it would be easier to do everything myself. Last weekend, I asked the kids to clean the downstairs bathroom. After much nerve breaking whining and complaining, they finally complied. I told Tanya to clean the toilet as Maria worked on the sink. She asked which rag to use so I got her an appropriately disheveled cloth and some all-purpose cleaner. A few minutes I look into the bathroom to see Tanya on her knees, both hands immersed in the toilet water scrubbing the inside of the toilet with the rag. I laughed so hard before she realized, at Maria's suggestion, her mistake. I suppose I ought to be more specific.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ewwwwww! Poor kid. Note for the really gross cleaning jobs... get a really detailed description of exactly what you are supposed to do!
Post a Comment