Snow. A ten mile tavern. Wind. Relatives that were just a vague memory. Visiting. Shoveling. Sitting. Freezing. Sweating. Warming up the car. Driving on the lake. Stopping to see the deer. Cooking. Eating. Eating. Eating. Watching. Reading. It was a relaxing break from reality.
It was one of his talks-a-lot visits. Probably because there was someone new to listen. I said, he either talks a lot or not at all and he said, I can see that. I think he is a genuinely good person and makes really good decisions about life. About behavior. About people. I mean, take his job now for example. Not many people could do that and he does it with grace and respect and love. HOWEVER! This is the same person that can drown puppies and giggle about it. I guess sometimes you have to overlook the bad for the people you love.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment