Saturday, April 21, 2007

things of late

I think what he said was inappropriate but the racism was just assumed. Not that he is not racist. Because clearly he has said worse. I am not saying he should not have been fired, I am saying why did he work there in the first place? Nappy-headed hoe isn't racist. It is just mean.

I hate they even suggested that it could turn into a race thing and I hate that they need to hide.

I laugh when he calls them "the Emos". I stress when I might have to talk. Ten percent. Ten percent.

Everything must change.

3 comments:

charlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roadkill said...

Eh. typical media manipulation to stir up sentiment.

mimulus_99 said...

I can't say I agree... nappy is pretty much universally associated with people of african descent. In the same way that 'bitch' is sexist, using 'nappy' that way is racist. And mean.

Did you hear Wait Wait don't tell me? Don Ho died last week, but during his life he sired a lot of offspring (he had two great-great-grandchildren alive when he died!). That's a lot of babies. A lot of nappy-bottomed Hos, you might say.