My emails to you keep getting rejected and sent back so I must resort to writing you via the blog. You'll eventually read it, I presume. Anyway, Damien Rice is playing with Fiona Apple in LA on June 24th [tickets on sale this saturday for $29.50-$69.50. I would lean more towards the former]. I was wondering if you were interested in attending. I do not really care either way, but if I am to hear the blower's daughter live, it ought to be with you. Let me know at your convenience - then I'll delete this blog.
Cannot wait to see you! Either can Gruber...
Melissa
p.s. I am coming to San Fran on the 1st but might not meet up with you until the 2nd... depends on your schedule and stuff.
Cannot wait to see you! Either can Gruber...
Melissa
p.s. I am coming to San Fran on the 1st but might not meet up with you until the 2nd... depends on your schedule and stuff.

2 comments:
Hmmm. Must check the email thing. We havea bunch of retards in charge of the email server.
Damien sounds good. Let's go. Can I get us tickets online?
... I just realized that I can email you ... Will do that.
the email never arrived if indeed you recently tried to send one...
Post a Comment