Is it still impolite to put your elbows on the table while you are eating? I have not heard anything about that in a while but I did notice that I was the only one today at lunch. It is just more comfortable that way.
1 comment:
wearsocks
said...
it is only okay if it is in your own home; or if it is in your parents home and they say it is okay; otherwise, in a public area it is considered rude; supposedly the thought is that one should keep as manyof their own personal germs off the eating surface as possible;
1 comment:
it is only okay if it is in your own home; or if it is in your parents home and they say it is okay; otherwise, in a public area it is considered rude; supposedly the thought is that one should keep as manyof their own personal germs off the eating surface as possible;
Post a Comment