Monday, February 09, 2009

powerful marketing

I know it is repulsive and unhealthy and it has absolutely no redeeming qualities but sometimes I still think it looks cool to smoke.

7 comments:

jers said...

Me, too! If it were healthy, I would be the world's worst chain smoker...

Anonymous said...

but could you afford it.

jers said...

On a teacher's salary? Do I really need to answer that?

Quetzal said...

Really? You think that yellow teeth and smoke-smell is cool? Or someone constantly sucking on something is cool? Or that nicotine caused cough is cool? or is just the stick between the fingers look you admire?

meli said...

just the last part... the stick between the fingers... plus the squint of the eyes... the calm and controlled exhale... the flick of the ashes...

Anonymous said...

it is improper etiquette to flick your ashes; the correct way is to roll the ashes off in to the ashtray; i learned that in charm school.

meli said...

well, people in charm school are not exactly in my cool category...