Thursday, October 18, 2007

the new life

This is hard. I knew it would be hard. But this is hard.

I think I am already developing that twitch. But mostly because my eyes have a difficult time staying open. How can they be so funny and yet so infuriating? How can I not laugh?

I thought this would be the thing at which I was good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure this is one of the many things that you do well. Hang in there. I think it gets easier the longer you teach.

Anonymous said...

it is not the matter of it being hard that is difficult. it is knowing that you are the one that is responsible for 184 young people learning what YOU have to teach them. that is what makes scary. and it is the scary that makes the other appear ... the HARD. we are all behind you. you will be fine, you just do not believe it yet. oh, and you are scaring the crap out of your brother. whom you may want to call sometime.

meli said...

Run, Brother. Run.

charlie said...

Ahhhhhh!