Me: We need to take Elli to a zoo.
Venci: Why? She's not going to remember that.
Me: But she can make connections between the animals she sees in her books, stuffed animals and the animals in real life.
Venci: She's too little, she can't do all that.
Me: Elli, your daddy thinks you're just a little sack of stupid.
Later that day...
Venci: Elli, this is a toaster. So if you see it in a book, you'll know what it does. And now I am going to tell you how it works...
He's a smart ass but she enjoyed the talk.
Monday, January 09, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, take her to the zoo! It would be a nice out door day for everyone!
After Venci teaches her about the toaster then I can teach her how to swim.
m
haha! She LOVES the bath tub and splashes around like crazy. She could use some guidance... like scraping the cookie bowl type stuff.
btw... Maria wants to start swimming AGAIN.
Glad Maria is swimming again! And glad you remember some of my pointers for swimming! :)
Come out to FL for a visit! I miss you Albers! I will take you out to the one vegan restaurant here.
xoxo, m
Post a Comment