Steal from me once, shame on me. Steal from me twice, sh - I'm going to kick your fucking ass, bitch! When I find you, that is.
Today fifth period was kind of like lock down except it came a little too late. It could have happened during fourth or fifth or sixth but in my head I just knew it was fifth. Except it probably wasn't, which kind of makes me feel like an ass.
He was sneaky by writing the note on his paper. (It was the girl sitting in the front of the row) and I pretended to help him with his paper. Sixth period!? But I love them. Now I just have to catch the little bitch. It probably will not bring back my loves but I would like to at least get her the hell out of my class.
Goodbye iPhone. Ciao iPod. It's been fun.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment