Saturday, January 09, 2010

revisiting 2009

Before getting on with the new, let us revisit the previous failures, I mean, resolutions...

1. No purchasing clothing: yeah, right. Obviously I did not manage this but I was doing very well until September

2. Call two parents/school day: Nope.

3. Read 12 books: Nope. I came up 6 short. Pathetic, I know. There were a few more books involved throughout the year but were not finished. I'll be back to those to help next year's number out a bit.

4. Get at least 75% of my students to pass (this semester was only 44%): better but no. I think My pass rate was 66% last year.

5. Keep in touch: Somewhat. I visited TX people which was an improvement.

6. Make myself more of a priority: Yes!

7. Find a climbing buddy: No. boooo...

8. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables: Not sure. I didn't really measure before and after.

9. Take more pictures: Unwilling to go back and count.

One and a half out of nine ain't bad. Oh wait. Yes it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking you need to do better with # 5. I miss you and hope you had fun on your trip. We will have to video chat so you can tell me about it! xoxo. mp