I like the way we invite him over for coffee in the morning and we sit at the table and talk like grown ups.
I hate that I cannot call anyone. That I cannot text anyone. And that I am stressing about the september bill.
I have stopped trying with them and have stopped caring so much. This could be bad. This could be good. Wait and see.
I like that we plan together and eat breakfast together and enjoy each other. It makes working much more pleasant.
I was surprised that I got the drops from the ones from the difficult classes. It was refreshing and made me care a little more.
I am back and forth about whether to go to Bulgaria. I really cannot wait to catch up on my bills. But things could get worse now that we will move.
Yes, we are leaving the ghetto because she does not play well with the neighbors. I am happy here and dread moving but she should be living in a place where she feels safe and comfortable and can invite over her friends without worry.
I have started yet another hobby and hope this one will last. I tend to spend money on things that are later abandoned. Not due to disinterest on my part but of convenience and disinterest of others.
I need a budget.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
can people call you?
Not yet. One of my students jacked my phone from my desk drawer. I will replace it on wednesday. Email me your number please!
Post a Comment